Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sophie

Happy Birthday my little monkey! Even though you will probably never read this because your mom is pretty lame with the internet, I thought I'd wish you all the best on your big 10th birthday. I hope you get all the cool presents you want & get to eat lots & lots of cake & pizza & sugar cereal (I forgot to add that to your birthday present - sorry!).


Monkey girl

You are a totally cool kid & I miss you all the time. I hope our little bun grows up to be like you, smart & fun & a funky dresser. You rock Sophie!


Laura & Sophie among the animals. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Splogs
Posted by Stowe Boyd How had completely missed the emergence of this term? [from Splog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ] Spam blogs, sometimes referred to by the Neologism splogs, are Web Log sites which the ...
Great ideas . I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

What do you think of my health education site/blog. Full of health education related stuff.


Good

bunmaster said...

damn you spam splog crap!

Maggie said...

Those are great pics of Sophie Laura! If the Halifax crew does happen to read this - Happy Birthday Sophie! We (the Nobles in Jasper) miss you too. Hope you had an awesome day.