Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Don't ever let your husband get a hold of a permanent marker

Or something like this might happen when you are half asleep.


nice

Guess this is what Calvin thinks our baby is going to look like.

For those who can't figure out what the hell this is on my belly, Calvin also provided some labels.

even nicer Posted by Picasa

Ain't he sweet?

I'm now going to have a bath to see if I can scrub this off before I'm destined to see the midwives.

I don't think I'm in labour, but at this point I'm soooo confused about the cramping & lack of air I'm able to get into my lungs I could very well be squeezing out the fruit of my loins sooner than I think. I'll let you know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bunmaster said...

damn you spam!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Laura,
That one made me laugh out loud. I think you should go to your appointment just like that. Hope your appointment goes well. Connie

Anonymous said...

Did taking a bath work? What a funny looking baby.

Anonymous said...

Me makes good art.