Friday, April 21, 2006

Mystery in the Garden

Where's dat rascally rabbit?

Bunnies. Gone. (Wild?)

Was it Elmer Fudd with his shotgun? Mr. McGregor with the rake? General Woundwort & his henchrabbits? Judge Doom & his chemical dip? The evil neighbourhood cat?

I'm hoping their mother came & moved them because of all the attention they were getting. But hope if fleeting isn't it?

In other news the plague has apparently spread. How fortuitous for us now that symptoms are subsiding.

And in other happy accidents:

Wow look what I can do! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a strong little girl!

B and I are heading to Kimberley tomorrow, so don't try and im me. Maybe we'll give you a call from mom's.

Her Bad Mother said...

Cutest! WonderBaby has been doing that too now, for about 2 weeks, and we're very excited. And also, anxious. The stronger she gets the more likly it is that she'll be able to take me.

And? That pic with bird, last post? I have that pic too, with very similar bird. I think that we have the same model of baby.