Friday, January 06, 2006

So I was saying....

So yesterday's post was all about my trials & tribulations regarding breastfeeding. Oh woe is me, that sort of thing. Of course I hit something to navigate away from it & didn't save any changes so I lost about an hour's worth of typing. Oh woe is me again.

Basically I was wallowing in self-pity about my frustration level due to the continuing pain almost every time we feed. I assume it's because we still have thrush. At least as far as I can tell. It could also be Raynaud's syndrome which sucks about as much. We have a doctor's appointment next week for the 2 month vaccinations so we'll see what she can do for us. We are trying to introduce a bottle with only limited success - the howls & high-pitched girly screams in protest are ear & soul shattering to say the least. What can I say, she's a boob girl. Anyway, I could go on & on about this but I'm tired & my brain seems to be only capable of processing the television at the moment.

Every day I think I'll have the time to write my next great post & every day I am overwhelmed by how much energy this little bun leaches from me. For now I just have to thank everyone for all the lovely baby & x-mas gifts we've received over the past 2 months. We are trying to get all those thank-you cards out, but we seem to keep running out of time everyday. They're coming, we promise.


Bjorn to nap Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Daddy-O..........

Mom-in-law loves your cool shirt. "Bjorn to nap": well done Laura. Good to see that your sense of humour is intact.....it's often the only thing that saves one's sanity. You are still sane, no? I know I often wondered (about myself I mean)when you were all little.

Hang in there kids.

Love Mom