Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best gift ever

We can hardly wait until her mouth is big enough for this.

Freyja's new chew toy. Posted by Picasa

So.... some of you may have thought that the "Kiss my ass Candida" title meant that the thrush was gone. Well my friends, you would be mistaken. At least as far as I can tell. What do I know? Besides the pain that still accompanies every feed and the diaper rash that still comes & goes. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. (Hello sailor mouth! [I wonder, is this offensive to sailors, this potty mouth reference? If so apologies to sailors everywhere.])

Crap! I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff & I lost it. Crap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the vampire fangs soother! Just what I would expect for Freyja with such cool parents. She's going to be a trendsetter amongst all her little friends from the get-go. :>

Argh! Sorry to hear you're still suffering. Although I must say, I thought the candida pic you attached was cute in an "admire from afar" kind of way.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'd love one of those for myself...