Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Virtual Party Time

Guess who's old?


Birthday wishes today to me, John B, Bob Newhart & to Dweezil Zappa who is old like me. But with better sideburns.

Belated happy stuff to my sweetie Calvin, Denis, Stan, & Teanna. We miss you all. Well... except for Calvin. We just miss his brain.

e.t.a more birthdays & take a lookie at what I got for my birthday. Men in sailor suits. mmmm yummy! Better than what I got the sugar daddy for his big day. What was that you ask? Nothing. Nada. I suck. At least we both got drunk.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Wow, I think I remember that old high chair. Weird. Hope you had a great day. Love me

Anonymous said...

A belated happy birthday Laura! And to Calvin too. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lala. Hope you were able to sleep in.
Love, Maggie, B and Todd

Her Bad Mother said...

Happy birthday! (And, I got the Husband the same thing for his birthday. OK, not entirely true. There was that litre of duty-free Grey Goose vodka. But I don't think that counts...)

bunmaster said...

Thanks guys!

I say woo hoo to the booze! I also hiked for 5 hours & then ate bbq to make his day happy.

By the way HBM, sorry for no commenting but I'm desperately trying to catch up on all your posts before I do. Sadly I'm still on July. Ack!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....

Oh you know the rest. And getting drunk is the best present EVER!

Anonymous said...

Have you considered using Wish 2 List to post your gift ideas?