Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Read Between the Words

Did you miss me? Too bad. You must be without my oh so pleasant company for a wee bit longer. No time for blogging. Must organize life.

"Vacation" was good. Babies. Lobster. Swimming. Rain. Growth spurt. Doodles learned how to pull herself into a standing position. Is now cruising around her crib, the couch & whatever else she can get her grabby little paws on. Am afraid. Mobility is scary.




(If you get my little puzzle don't post any spoilers in the comments or I'll have to sick my crazy baby on your ass.)

8 comments:

Jezer said...

First of all? Very, very cool post. About the rest? Hang in there. I'm thinking of you, and will be waiting with baited breath to read the rest of the story.

Her Bad Mother said...

Good to hear/read your voice.

Eager to hear more!

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out what you are talking about. You are sneaky. We are so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

I just got it! Wonderful news - can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Read between what words lala? Come on I just finished a set of 12 hour night shifts...

bunmaster said...

You already know the answer little sister. ; )

Jenn said...

uh oh, time to re-babyproof the house. The stuff "in-reach" just changed. Glad you had a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Bonsai canada trees Fax through cable modem Exema rosacea